DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is being held in a Veterans Affair Hospital under “continuous Military Guard” following his arrest Monday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in Kings Point.
The arrest follows a “SWAT” team standoff Monday in the same location. It is unclear if the arrest and SWAT team event are connected. The arrest report is still being processed.
The man, Mitchell Tennison, lives in the 200 Block of E. Normandy in Kings Point which is a similar address to Monday’s police activity.
According to court records, Tennison is charged with two counts of shooting into a dwelling. A judge Tuesday prohibited Tennison from having weapons and body armor. He is not permitted to be anywhere near the residence where the alleged “shooting into a dwelling” took place.
Tennison’s bond is set at $500,000.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State