DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is being held in a Veterans Affair Hospital under “continuous Military Guard” following his arrest Monday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in Kings Point.
The arrest follows a “SWAT” team standoff Monday in the same location. It is unclear if the arrest and SWAT team event are connected. The arrest report is still being processed.
The man, Mitchell Tennison, lives in the 200 Block of E. Normandy in Kings Point which is a similar address to Monday’s police activity.
According to court records, Tennison is charged with two counts of shooting into a dwelling. A judge Tuesday prohibited Tennison from having weapons and body armor. He is not permitted to be anywhere near the residence where the alleged “shooting into a dwelling” took place.
Tennison’s bond is set at $500,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat