DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is being held in a Veterans Affair Hospital under “continuous Military Guard” following his arrest Monday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in Kings Point.
The arrest follows a “SWAT” team standoff Monday in the same location. It is unclear if the arrest and SWAT team event are connected. The arrest report is still being processed.
The man, Mitchell Tennison, lives in the 200 Block of E. Normandy in Kings Point which is a similar address to Monday’s police activity.
According to court records, Tennison is charged with two counts of shooting into a dwelling. A judge Tuesday prohibited Tennison from having weapons and body armor. He is not permitted to be anywhere near the residence where the alleged “shooting into a dwelling” took place.
Tennison’s bond is set at $500,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested