ANOTHER MILESTONE AS COVID KEEPS KILLING IN FLORIDA. STILL NO MANDATORY MASKS FROM DESANTIS.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 216 COVID-19 deaths to the body books on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Dept. of Health. The state added 9448 new COVID-19 infections during the same time frame. The positivity rate for Tuesday’s numbers rose to 12.26 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 16 new deaths were added as well as 574 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The Palm Beach County positivity is in flux. Palm Beach County says it’s 12.8 percent. The Florida Dept. of Health is reporting it as 10.9 percent.
Statewide, at least 451,423 people have tested for COVID-19. At least 6,333 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 31,598 people have tested positive. The death count in Palm Beach County is 779.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens