ANOTHER MILESTONE AS COVID KEEPS KILLING IN FLORIDA. STILL NO MANDATORY MASKS FROM DESANTIS.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 216 COVID-19 deaths to the body books on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Dept. of Health. The state added 9448 new COVID-19 infections during the same time frame. The positivity rate for Tuesday’s numbers rose to 12.26 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 16 new deaths were added as well as 574 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The Palm Beach County positivity is in flux. Palm Beach County says it’s 12.8 percent. The Florida Dept. of Health is reporting it as 10.9 percent.
Statewide, at least 451,423 people have tested for COVID-19. At least 6,333 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 31,598 people have tested positive. The death count in Palm Beach County is 779.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again