ANOTHER MILESTONE AS COVID KEEPS KILLING IN FLORIDA. STILL NO MANDATORY MASKS FROM DESANTIS.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 216 COVID-19 deaths to the body books on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Dept. of Health. The state added 9448 new COVID-19 infections during the same time frame. The positivity rate for Tuesday’s numbers rose to 12.26 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 16 new deaths were added as well as 574 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The Palm Beach County positivity is in flux. Palm Beach County says it’s 12.8 percent. The Florida Dept. of Health is reporting it as 10.9 percent.
Statewide, at least 451,423 people have tested for COVID-19. At least 6,333 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 31,598 people have tested positive. The death count in Palm Beach County is 779.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car