ANOTHER MILESTONE AS COVID KEEPS KILLING IN FLORIDA. STILL NO MANDATORY MASKS FROM DESANTIS.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 216 COVID-19 deaths to the body books on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Dept. of Health. The state added 9448 new COVID-19 infections during the same time frame. The positivity rate for Tuesday’s numbers rose to 12.26 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 16 new deaths were added as well as 574 new cases on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The Palm Beach County positivity is in flux. Palm Beach County says it’s 12.8 percent. The Florida Dept. of Health is reporting it as 10.9 percent.
Statewide, at least 451,423 people have tested for COVID-19. At least 6,333 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, at least 31,598 people have tested positive. The death count in Palm Beach County is 779.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch