COUNTER CLAIM: WOMAN SUING IN FEDERAL COURT BERATED HOMEOWNER ON FACEBOOK, POSTING “I SUPPORT JEWISH CALL GIRLS TOO!!!”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com reported Wednesday that a Seven Bridges Delray Beach homeowner filed a federal lawsuit claiming harassment, infliction of emotional distress, and violation of the Federal Fair Housing Act after she and her family were — allegedly — berated for not being Jewish. The suit also named the Seven Bridges Homeowners Association as a defendant. You can read the lawsuit here. The plaintiff seeks at least $7M.
Now, one of the defendants named in the federal lawsuit has filed a civil lawsuit in Palm Beach County against the woman who claimed she was harassed. In the most basic of terms, the lawsuit claims “she did it first.”
The new lawsuit claims that the woman who filed the federal lawsuit posted derogatory statements on Facebook and other social media about the woman who she claims is harassing her. Among those posts:
“Seven Bridges community stripper wants us to move out according to her last post. OH MY those platform shoes are horrendous… must be so hard to type and dance on the pole at the same time!!!”
“I tried to put myself in your shoes but they were cheap and ugly, just like you.”
Also alleges the lawsuit:
“(Defendant) continued to mock and ridicule (Plaintiff) on the new (social media) page referring her to ‘The Moose On The loose’ and shaming her for, among other things, allegedly wearing ‘platform stripper shoes or hooves.”
Read the entire lawsuit by downloading it here.
Again, you can read the original federal lawsuit here.
TO OUR READERS: BocaNewsNow.com has taken the extraordinary and journalistically frowned upon position of not including the litigant names in the body of the story as children are involved. The names are available in the actual suits which you can download. All further reporting on these lawsuits will include names. Lawsuits are public record.
We stress that lawsuits are accusations to be argued in court.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break