BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The deaths just keep coming in Florida. Another 257 COVID-19 deaths were recorded by the Florida Department of Health on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. At least 8,983 new COVID-19 cases were logged statewide. The positivity rate for Thursday’s reporting is 10.57-percent.
In Palm Beach County another 9 deaths were added Thursday with 573 new COVID-19 cases. The state is reporting the positivity rate as 9.5 percent, but Palm Beach County itself is reporting a positivity rate of 12.91 percent. It raises the question as to whether the State of Florida is suppressing the true positivity rate in Palm Beach County.
In Palm Beach County, at least 32,284 COVID-19 cases have been logged with 815 deaths. Statewide, 470,386 COVID-19 cases are now on the books with 6,843 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home