PALM BEACH COUNTY CONTINUES TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH RESIDENTS NOT WEARING MASKS OVER MOUTH AND NOSE
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The problem is in the mall. It’s in Publix. It’s in restaurants and on sidewalks. Despite the Palm Beach County mask mandate, and a never ending stream of reminders, people are still not wearing the masks over their mouths and noses. Wearing them over just a mouth does nothing.
BocaNewsNow.com continues to hear from medical professionals, business owners, and others who are frustrated that people aren’t complying. As death counts and infections soar in both Palm Beach County and the entire state, there appears to be little question as to the cause.
There are still no criminal penalties in Palm Beach County for not wearing a mask — civil fines start at $50 but enforcement is lax at best. State Attorney Dave Aronberg on MSNBC Thursday said it’s apparent that “handcuffs” are now needed.
Send photos of people not wearing masks — or wearing them incorrectly — to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested