PALM BEACH COUNTY CONTINUES TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH RESIDENTS NOT WEARING MASKS OVER MOUTH AND NOSE
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The problem is in the mall. It’s in Publix. It’s in restaurants and on sidewalks. Despite the Palm Beach County mask mandate, and a never ending stream of reminders, people are still not wearing the masks over their mouths and noses. Wearing them over just a mouth does nothing.
BocaNewsNow.com continues to hear from medical professionals, business owners, and others who are frustrated that people aren’t complying. As death counts and infections soar in both Palm Beach County and the entire state, there appears to be little question as to the cause.
There are still no criminal penalties in Palm Beach County for not wearing a mask — civil fines start at $50 but enforcement is lax at best. State Attorney Dave Aronberg on MSNBC Thursday said it’s apparent that “handcuffs” are now needed.
Send photos of people not wearing masks — or wearing them incorrectly — to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier