TRUMP SAYS KIDS ARE “ALMOST” IMMUNE. 36,046 CHILDREN IN FLORIDA KNOW HE’S WRONG.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County pediatric positivity rate for COVID-19 continues to be extremely high. The weekly cumulative report, just released by the Florida Department of Health, shows the pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is 14.6 percent.
President Trump this week stated that children are immune from COVID-19. 30,046 are positive for COVID-19 in Florida.
President Trump this week stated that children immune from COVID-19. 30,046 are positive for COVID-19 in Florida, according to health officials.
“Young people are almost immune to this disease,” said Trump. “The younger the better, I guess. They’re stronger. They’re stronger. They have a stronger immune system. It’s an incredible thing. Nobody has ever seen this before.”
In Palm Beach County, 2,438 children are confirmed positive for COVID-19. Compared to other large by population counties in Florida, Palm Beach County is only behind neighbors Miami-Dade and Broward.
The Florida Dept. of Health also reports that two children in Palm Beach County have been diagnosed with “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome“ (MIS-C), four children in Broward County and eight children in Miami-Dade.
Pediatric in Florida is defined as children 17 and younger.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH