TRUMP SAYS KIDS ARE “ALMOST” IMMUNE. 36,046 CHILDREN IN FLORIDA KNOW HE’S WRONG.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County pediatric positivity rate for COVID-19 continues to be extremely high. The weekly cumulative report, just released by the Florida Department of Health, shows the pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is 14.6 percent.
President Trump this week stated that children are immune from COVID-19. 30,046 are positive for COVID-19 in Florida.
President Trump this week stated that children immune from COVID-19. 30,046 are positive for COVID-19 in Florida, according to health officials.
“Young people are almost immune to this disease,” said Trump. “The younger the better, I guess. They’re stronger. They’re stronger. They have a stronger immune system. It’s an incredible thing. Nobody has ever seen this before.”
In Palm Beach County, 2,438 children are confirmed positive for COVID-19. Compared to other large by population counties in Florida, Palm Beach County is only behind neighbors Miami-Dade and Broward.
The Florida Dept. of Health also reports that two children in Palm Beach County have been diagnosed with “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome“ (MIS-C), four children in Broward County and eight children in Miami-Dade.
Pediatric in Florida is defined as children 17 and younger.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens