BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s by no means back to normal, but ICU availability is looking a bit better in Palm Beach County and the total number of COVID-19 patients is down.
As of 6:16 a.m. on Monday, August 3rd, 2020, there are 507 hospital beds being used by COVID-19 patents in Palm Beach County. Just a week or so ago, that number was well into the 600s.
For ICU beds, utilization varies greatly throughout the area, but the headline is that 27.17-percent of all ICU beds are available in PBC. While not great, it is better than the near 25-percent availability that Palm Beach County had been experiencing for weeks. Health officials say availability of 25 percent or less is reason for concern.
BETHESDA WEST: 9 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
WELLINGTON: 31 Adult ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 15 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 47 Adult ICU beds are in sue, 13 are available.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL: 23 Adult ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST: 25 Adult ICU beds are in use, 14 are available.
All data is provided by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District