BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s by no means back to normal, but ICU availability is looking a bit better in Palm Beach County and the total number of COVID-19 patients is down.
As of 6:16 a.m. on Monday, August 3rd, 2020, there are 507 hospital beds being used by COVID-19 patents in Palm Beach County. Just a week or so ago, that number was well into the 600s.
For ICU beds, utilization varies greatly throughout the area, but the headline is that 27.17-percent of all ICU beds are available in PBC. While not great, it is better than the near 25-percent availability that Palm Beach County had been experiencing for weeks. Health officials say availability of 25 percent or less is reason for concern.
BETHESDA WEST: 9 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
WELLINGTON: 31 Adult ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 15 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 47 Adult ICU beds are in sue, 13 are available.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL: 23 Adult ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST: 25 Adult ICU beds are in use, 14 are available.
All data is provided by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee