BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s by no means back to normal, but ICU availability is looking a bit better in Palm Beach County and the total number of COVID-19 patients is down.
As of 6:16 a.m. on Monday, August 3rd, 2020, there are 507 hospital beds being used by COVID-19 patents in Palm Beach County. Just a week or so ago, that number was well into the 600s.
For ICU beds, utilization varies greatly throughout the area, but the headline is that 27.17-percent of all ICU beds are available in PBC. While not great, it is better than the near 25-percent availability that Palm Beach County had been experiencing for weeks. Health officials say availability of 25 percent or less is reason for concern.
BETHESDA WEST: 9 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
WELLINGTON: 31 Adult ICU beds are in use, 3 are available.
WEST BOCA MEDICAL CENTER: 15 Adult ICU beds are in use, 1 is available.
DELRAY MEDICAL CENTER: 47 Adult ICU beds are in sue, 13 are available.
BOCA RATON REGIONAL: 23 Adult ICU beds are in use, 5 are available.
BETHESDA EAST: 25 Adult ICU beds are in use, 14 are available.
All data is provided by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail