POMPANO BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: BSO) — Family members of Bree Black are pleading with the community to come forward with tips or information to help solve her murder and put her killer in jail.
On July 3, at approximately 10:18 p.m., Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a call of a shooting at 244 N.W. 12th Street in Pompano Beach. Deputies arrived on scene and located Bree Black on the ground with apparent gunshot wounds. Pompano Beach Fire Rescue personnel responded to the scene and pronounced her deceased at approximately 10:28 p.m.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Det. Louis Bonhomme at 954-321-4377. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. There is a reward of up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector