FLORIDA LOGS ANOTHER 245 DEATHS, WILL PASS 500,000 INFECTIONS TODAY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Time to remove the rose colored sunglasses in Florida. The two days of decline — perfectly in sync with reduced testing due to Hurricane Isaias — are over. Florida recored 245 COVID-19 deaths on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 5,417 new COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate shot up over 10 percent to 10.88.
In Palm Beach County, 16 new deaths were added on Monday through 11:59 with 318 new cases. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County held at 9.8 percent — a 7 day high. While that positivity rate is reported by the State of Florida, Palm Beach County itself is reporting a positivity rate of 13.01 percent.
In total: there are at least 34,929 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 861 deaths. In all of Florida, there are 497,330 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 7,402 deaths. Florida will cross the 500,000 mark later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring