MORE THAN 500,000 INFECTED IN FLORIDA
ANOTHER 21 DEAD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida recorded 225 deaths from COVID-19 on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The infection count increased by 5,495. The positivity rate statewide, based on Tuesday’s reporting, is 10.89 percent. The positivity rate has increased for four straight days.
In Palm Beach County, 21 deaths were added through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday with 351 new infections. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County — based on Tuesday’s reporting — is 9.9 percent. Palm Beach County’s Operations Center reports that the cumulative positivity rate is 13.03-percent.
At least 35,283 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is 882.
Statewide, at least 502,739 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 7,627.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach