MORE THAN 500,000 INFECTED IN FLORIDA
ANOTHER 21 DEAD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida recorded 225 deaths from COVID-19 on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The infection count increased by 5,495. The positivity rate statewide, based on Tuesday’s reporting, is 10.89 percent. The positivity rate has increased for four straight days.
In Palm Beach County, 21 deaths were added through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday with 351 new infections. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County — based on Tuesday’s reporting — is 9.9 percent. Palm Beach County’s Operations Center reports that the cumulative positivity rate is 13.03-percent.
At least 35,283 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is 882.
Statewide, at least 502,739 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 7,627.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County