MORE THAN 500,000 INFECTED IN FLORIDA
ANOTHER 21 DEAD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida recorded 225 deaths from COVID-19 on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The infection count increased by 5,495. The positivity rate statewide, based on Tuesday’s reporting, is 10.89 percent. The positivity rate has increased for four straight days.
In Palm Beach County, 21 deaths were added through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday with 351 new infections. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County — based on Tuesday’s reporting — is 9.9 percent. Palm Beach County’s Operations Center reports that the cumulative positivity rate is 13.03-percent.
At least 35,283 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is 882.
Statewide, at least 502,739 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 7,627.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH