MORE THAN 500,000 INFECTED IN FLORIDA
ANOTHER 21 DEAD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida recorded 225 deaths from COVID-19 on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The infection count increased by 5,495. The positivity rate statewide, based on Tuesday’s reporting, is 10.89 percent. The positivity rate has increased for four straight days.
In Palm Beach County, 21 deaths were added through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday with 351 new infections. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County — based on Tuesday’s reporting — is 9.9 percent. Palm Beach County’s Operations Center reports that the cumulative positivity rate is 13.03-percent.
At least 35,283 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is 882.
Statewide, at least 502,739 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 7,627.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?