MORE THAN 500,000 INFECTED IN FLORIDA
ANOTHER 21 DEAD IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State of Florida recorded 225 deaths from COVID-19 on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. The infection count increased by 5,495. The positivity rate statewide, based on Tuesday’s reporting, is 10.89 percent. The positivity rate has increased for four straight days.
In Palm Beach County, 21 deaths were added through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday with 351 new infections. The positivity rate for Palm Beach County — based on Tuesday’s reporting — is 9.9 percent. Palm Beach County’s Operations Center reports that the cumulative positivity rate is 13.03-percent.
At least 35,283 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. The death count is 882.
Statewide, at least 502,739 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 7,627.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge