BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Baptist Health) (Ed. Note: This is NOT a COVID-19 Testing Site) — Baptist Health Urgent Care in West Boca is now open to provide convenient access to care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Located at 20665 Lyons Road, in Palm Beach County, the center, which is Baptist Health’s 24th urgent care location, is open 9 a.m.-9 p.m., seven days a week.
Board-certified physician Katie Acquino, D.O., previous medical director of Boca Raton Regional Hospital Urgent Care, and her team of medical providers, will care for patients at the new location. As part of Baptist Health, the center benefits from the vast network of specialists and resources offered by the largest, not-for-profit healthcare organization in the region.
Among the common ailments treated are:
· Colds and flu
· Sore throats
· Strains and sprains
· Ear infections
· Allergies, rashes and minor allergic reactions
· Minor cuts and wounds
“We are proud to continue offering high-quality health care to the Palm Beach County community,” said Nancy Batista-Rodriguez, CEO of Baptist Outpatient Services. “This new center is part of Baptist Health’s commitment to the people of Palm Beach to provide more options and improved access to care.”
Patients can reserve a spot online with Save My Spot. In addition, the center provides on-site access to the most commonly prescribed medications. For many patients, this means skipping a separate trip to the pharmacy.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired