BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Baptist Health) (Ed. Note: This is NOT a COVID-19 Testing Site) — Baptist Health Urgent Care in West Boca is now open to provide convenient access to care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Located at 20665 Lyons Road, in Palm Beach County, the center, which is Baptist Health’s 24th urgent care location, is open 9 a.m.-9 p.m., seven days a week.
Board-certified physician Katie Acquino, D.O., previous medical director of Boca Raton Regional Hospital Urgent Care, and her team of medical providers, will care for patients at the new location. As part of Baptist Health, the center benefits from the vast network of specialists and resources offered by the largest, not-for-profit healthcare organization in the region.
Among the common ailments treated are:
· Colds and flu
· Sore throats
· Strains and sprains
· Ear infections
· Allergies, rashes and minor allergic reactions
· Minor cuts and wounds
“We are proud to continue offering high-quality health care to the Palm Beach County community,” said Nancy Batista-Rodriguez, CEO of Baptist Outpatient Services. “This new center is part of Baptist Health’s commitment to the people of Palm Beach to provide more options and improved access to care.”
Patients can reserve a spot online with Save My Spot. In addition, the center provides on-site access to the most commonly prescribed medications. For many patients, this means skipping a separate trip to the pharmacy.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School