MORE THAN 510,000 POSITIVE TESTS NOW RECORDED IN FLORIDA
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 120 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Dept. of Health. Florida also recorded another 7,683 infections, bringing Florida’s infection count to 510,389.
The total death count for Florida is 7,747 — 2-percent of all cases. 29,131, or 6-percent of those infected with COVID-19 in Florida, have been hospitalized.
The positivity rate for Florida, based on Wednesday’s reporting, is 8.34-percent.
In Palm Beach County, 442 new infections were recored on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. — that’s a four day high — with ten new deaths. Palm Beach County’s death count is now 892, or 3-percent of all cases. 2,719 people in Palm Beach County have been hospitalized for COVID-19 issues — that’s 8 percent of all cases.
The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, based on Wednesday’s reporting, is 7.7-percent. However, the Palm Beach County Operations Center continues to report, and use, its cumulative positivity rate. That is listed as 13.1-percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps