SPENCER WEISS AND SL&W CAPITAL INVESTMENTS SAY BENTLEY JUST NOT UP TO “NEW LUXURY EXPERIENCE”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Spencer Weiss of the 900 Block of Jasmine Drive is suing over a $317,000 Bentley that he and his company — SL&W Capital Investments — leased for $4,080.00 per month.
“Part of the vehicle’s agreed value of $317,000.00 price was so Plaintiffs could enjoy and maximize the ‘new luxury vehicle experience‘ that was promised by Manufacturer,” states the lawsuit.
If you’re going to spend $317,000 for an SUV to use in Florida, this isn’t the one to buy or lease, suggests the suit.
Among the alleged problems: Engine issues, steering issues, collision detection system issues and an imperfect interior trim.
The suit, which names, Bentley Motors, Inc., as the defendant, provides a look into the ultra-luxury car market that makes South Palm Beach County, well, special. Think you spent a lot on your Tesla that you’re running through your LLC? Download the lawsuit below to see what the lease contract for a Bentley truly looks like.
The sale/lease originated with Braman Motors in West Palm Beach. Braman is NOT named in the legal action filed in Palm Beach County circuit court.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It