SPENCER WEISS AND SL&W CAPITAL INVESTMENTS SAY BENTLEY JUST NOT UP TO “NEW LUXURY EXPERIENCE”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Spencer Weiss of the 900 Block of Jasmine Drive is suing over a $317,000 Bentley that he and his company — SL&W Capital Investments — leased for $4,080.00 per month.
“Part of the vehicle’s agreed value of $317,000.00 price was so Plaintiffs could enjoy and maximize the ‘new luxury vehicle experience‘ that was promised by Manufacturer,” states the lawsuit.
If you’re going to spend $317,000 for an SUV to use in Florida, this isn’t the one to buy or lease, suggests the suit.
Among the alleged problems: Engine issues, steering issues, collision detection system issues and an imperfect interior trim.
The suit, which names, Bentley Motors, Inc., as the defendant, provides a look into the ultra-luxury car market that makes South Palm Beach County, well, special. Think you spent a lot on your Tesla that you’re running through your LLC? Download the lawsuit below to see what the lease contract for a Bentley truly looks like.
The sale/lease originated with Braman Motors in West Palm Beach. Braman is NOT named in the legal action filed in Palm Beach County circuit court.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ANOTHER ONE?! TROPICAL WAVE GROWING EAST OF FLORIDA
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday