MULTIPLE COUNTS OF DRUG TRAFFICKING FILED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Milad Ibrahim of the 10200 Block of Boca Entrada Blvd. is facing serious drug charges following his Saturday arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Sunday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ibrahim is charged with trafficking in Fentanyl, Heroin, Amphetamine/Methamphetamine 14 grams or more, as well as possession of drug equipment.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Ibrahim has booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:19 p.m. Saturday and remains there Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. His first appearance is set for later Sunday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles
- Another 66 Die From COVID In Florida As Palm Beach Schools Report 10,538 Cases
- UPDATE: Jeffrey Goolst Allegedly Held Gun To Head Of Home Healthcare Aide
- Home Sale Prices Skyrocketing In Boca Raton, Delray Beach