MULTIPLE COUNTS OF DRUG TRAFFICKING FILED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Milad Ibrahim of the 10200 Block of Boca Entrada Blvd. is facing serious drug charges following his Saturday arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Sunday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ibrahim is charged with trafficking in Fentanyl, Heroin, Amphetamine/Methamphetamine 14 grams or more, as well as possession of drug equipment.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Ibrahim has booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:19 p.m. Saturday and remains there Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. His first appearance is set for later Sunday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant