MULTIPLE COUNTS OF DRUG TRAFFICKING FILED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Milad Ibrahim of the 10200 Block of Boca Entrada Blvd. is facing serious drug charges following his Saturday arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Sunday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ibrahim is charged with trafficking in Fentanyl, Heroin, Amphetamine/Methamphetamine 14 grams or more, as well as possession of drug equipment.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Ibrahim has booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:19 p.m. Saturday and remains there Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. His first appearance is set for later Sunday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW