MULTIPLE COUNTS OF DRUG TRAFFICKING FILED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Milad Ibrahim of the 10200 Block of Boca Entrada Blvd. is facing serious drug charges following his Saturday arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Sunday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ibrahim is charged with trafficking in Fentanyl, Heroin, Amphetamine/Methamphetamine 14 grams or more, as well as possession of drug equipment.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Ibrahim has booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:19 p.m. Saturday and remains there Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. His first appearance is set for later Sunday.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”