MULTIPLE COUNTS OF DRUG TRAFFICKING FILED
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Milad Ibrahim of the 10200 Block of Boca Entrada Blvd. is facing serious drug charges following his Saturday arrest.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Sunday morning but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Ibrahim is charged with trafficking in Fentanyl, Heroin, Amphetamine/Methamphetamine 14 grams or more, as well as possession of drug equipment.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
Ibrahim has booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:19 p.m. Saturday and remains there Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. His first appearance is set for later Sunday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday