IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING, THEN LET US KNOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While public schools remain shuttered for now, several private schools across Palm Beach County are reopening for in-person instruction. We want to know what you’re seeing.
Students and parents: if you see blatant violations of social distancing rules, mask use, or other dangerous activities, please send us the information using the “school news tip” form which is accessible from the school menu on BocaNewsNow.com.
A few rules for the road: we don’t want to see faces of minors unless there is no other way to take a photo. We will block faces before publishing. Do not create a disruption. Students: if you get in trouble, we’ll likely publicize what happens to you but you are not a representative of BocaNewsNow.com or MetroDesk Media, LLC. You are a citizen providing information — on your own — to a news organization.
If you truly believe that there is a major health or safety violation underway, please tell a teacher, call the health department or the police. We do not believe that schools are purposely endangering students. But if you see something, say something, then let us know about it.
Again, here is the school news tip form.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat