BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Joshua Washington was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stole a car and led police on a high speed chase.
The affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — is still being processed, but records released by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Washington was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, flee/elude police at high speed, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, and resisting an officer.
Washington, 18, list the 22700 block of Salish Road in West Boca as his home address. PBSO made the arrest.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8 a.m. on Sunday. Washington was released on bond just before 7 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected