BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Joshua Washington was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stole a car and led police on a high speed chase.
The affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — is still being processed, but records released by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Washington was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, flee/elude police at high speed, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, and resisting an officer.
Washington, 18, list the 22700 block of Salish Road in West Boca as his home address. PBSO made the arrest.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8 a.m. on Sunday. Washington was released on bond just before 7 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton