BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Joshua Washington was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stole a car and led police on a high speed chase.
The affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — is still being processed, but records released by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Washington was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, flee/elude police at high speed, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, and resisting an officer.
Washington, 18, list the 22700 block of Salish Road in West Boca as his home address. PBSO made the arrest.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8 a.m. on Sunday. Washington was released on bond just before 7 p.m.
A court date is pending.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees