BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Joshua Washington was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stole a car and led police on a high speed chase.
The affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — is still being processed, but records released by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Washington was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, flee/elude police at high speed, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, and resisting an officer.
Washington, 18, list the 22700 block of Salish Road in West Boca as his home address. PBSO made the arrest.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8 a.m. on Sunday. Washington was released on bond just before 7 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles