BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Joshua Washington was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stole a car and led police on a high speed chase.
The affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — is still being processed, but records released by the Palm Beach County Jail show that Washington was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle, flee/elude police at high speed, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, and resisting an officer.
Washington, 18, list the 22700 block of Salish Road in West Boca as his home address. PBSO made the arrest.
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 8 a.m. on Sunday. Washington was released on bond just before 7 p.m.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days