PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE CLIMBS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The reduction in cases, deaths and positivity rate have come to a screeching halt in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 275 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. At least 5,886 new infections were logged.
The positivity rate jumped from 8.58-percent to 10.3-percent.
In Palm Beach County, four new COVID-19 deaths were recored on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 338 new COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate climbed from a somewhat unbelievable 7.3-percent to 8.6-percent.
The total Palm Beach County COVID-19 death count is now 940 with 37,641 COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida reports a total of 542,792 COVID-19 cases with 8,553 deaths. At least 31,354 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps