PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE CLIMBS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The reduction in cases, deaths and positivity rate have come to a screeching halt in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 275 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. At least 5,886 new infections were logged.
The positivity rate jumped from 8.58-percent to 10.3-percent.
In Palm Beach County, four new COVID-19 deaths were recored on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 338 new COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate climbed from a somewhat unbelievable 7.3-percent to 8.6-percent.
The total Palm Beach County COVID-19 death count is now 940 with 37,641 COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida reports a total of 542,792 COVID-19 cases with 8,553 deaths. At least 31,354 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi
- COVERUP? Boynton Beach City Manager Now Center Over Handling Of Dead Teen
- ARCTIC PLUNGE: Expect Temps In The 30s on Saturday
- SIRENS: Sick At West Boca High, Dead In An Area Walmart, Fall At Morikami Museum
- Casa D’Angelo Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector