PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE CLIMBS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The reduction in cases, deaths and positivity rate have come to a screeching halt in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 275 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. At least 5,886 new infections were logged.
The positivity rate jumped from 8.58-percent to 10.3-percent.
In Palm Beach County, four new COVID-19 deaths were recored on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 338 new COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate climbed from a somewhat unbelievable 7.3-percent to 8.6-percent.
The total Palm Beach County COVID-19 death count is now 940 with 37,641 COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida reports a total of 542,792 COVID-19 cases with 8,553 deaths. At least 31,354 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat