PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE CLIMBS
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The reduction in cases, deaths and positivity rate have come to a screeching halt in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 275 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. At least 5,886 new infections were logged.
The positivity rate jumped from 8.58-percent to 10.3-percent.
In Palm Beach County, four new COVID-19 deaths were recored on Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 338 new COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate climbed from a somewhat unbelievable 7.3-percent to 8.6-percent.
The total Palm Beach County COVID-19 death count is now 940 with 37,641 COVID-19 cases.
Statewide, Florida reports a total of 542,792 COVID-19 cases with 8,553 deaths. At least 31,354 people have been hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen