NORTH LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: BSO) — Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are asking for the community’s assistance in locating a 10-year-old child who went missing around 3 p.m. today.
At approximately 4:07 p.m. August 12, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies were flagged down in reference to a missing child, identified as Shad Rahman Olivier Palmeus. BSO deputies are canvassing the area for Palmeus. BSO Missing Persons Unit responded and are assisting in the search as well.
Palmeus was last seen at 1204 Seaview Drive in North Lauderdale. Palmeus is described as being approximately 4’1″ in height with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with yellow and grey in the shoulder area, long black pants with grey and black sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to call BSO’s non-emergency number at 954-764-4357.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.