Lynne Larson, 62, Says Car Given To Crack Dealer Who Returned It To Alamo
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynne Larson, 62, of Colonial Club Lane in Boynton Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning. She is accused of keeping an Alamo rental car far beyond its return date.
In the affidavit of probable cause — which you can download below — Larson claims she gave it to her crack dealer “Chico” who was supposed to return it to the rental agency.
“I met with Ms. Larson and I informed her of the investigation into her family to return the rental vehicle,” wrote an investigating officer in Larson’s arrest report. “Ms. Larson stated ‘I’m glad you’re here, it is a long story.” Ms. Larson then provided a sworn statement in which she admitted that she is the original renter of the vehicle and that during the time she relapsed on crack cocaine. Ms. Larson stated that she sublet the vehicle to ‘Chico,’ her crack dealer for crack cocaine. Ms. Larson let him have the rental car until it was due back. Ms. Larson began to text Chico about returning the vehicle and Chico responded that he had already taken it back to the rental company.”
The arrest report adds more to the story, including police finding the vehicle on South Congress Park Drive in Lake Worth.
Larson is charged with “failure to redeliver hired vehicle.” Bond is set at $1000. Read the complete affidavit of probable cause, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI