BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Verbatim Media Advisory) — Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Wendy Sartory Link is reminding voters they can vote this weekend, and encouraging voters to cast their ballot — whether in-person or by mail — as soon as possible.
Palm Beach County’s in-person Early Voting continues daily through Sunday August 16, with 18 sites open 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Voters can vote at any Early Voting site during this period, and should visit our home page at pbcelections.org to find a convenient location and check the wait time. Health and safety measures for in-person voting include social distancing, masks, gloves, and ongoing cleaning.
Voters can also drop their Vote by Mail ballots off at Early Voting sites during Early Voting hours. With less than a week to go, the office has already received more Vote by Mail ballots than were cast by mail in the 2016 or 2018 Primary Election.
Voters are also encouraged to drop off their Vote by Mail ballot to our office at 240 South Military Trail to ensure it is received on time. All Vote by Mail ballots must be in to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Main office no later than 7 p.m. and by 5 p.m. to any of our outer offices to be counted on Election Day. Vote by Mail ballots cannot be turned in at Election Day polling places.
To find unofficial voter turnout for today, and throughout Early Voting, visit pbcelections.org. Turnout by method, party, precinct, location, and date is updated throughout the day.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees