BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 228 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida through 11:59 p.m. Thursday, according to the Florida Department of Health. At least 6,218 new infections were also logged statewide. The positivity rate is recorded as 8.1-percent.
There are now at least 9,141 confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Florida with 563,285 infections. Florida has recorded 31,155 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County 12 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 360 new infections. The positivity rate, based on Thursday’s reporting, is a somewhat questionable 6.5 percent. At least 2,963 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 related issues. The total case count in PBC is 38,575. The death count is 976.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High