BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 228 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida through 11:59 p.m. Thursday, according to the Florida Department of Health. At least 6,218 new infections were also logged statewide. The positivity rate is recorded as 8.1-percent.
There are now at least 9,141 confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Florida with 563,285 infections. Florida has recorded 31,155 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County 12 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 360 new infections. The positivity rate, based on Thursday’s reporting, is a somewhat questionable 6.5 percent. At least 2,963 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 related issues. The total case count in PBC is 38,575. The death count is 976.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart