BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 228 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida through 11:59 p.m. Thursday, according to the Florida Department of Health. At least 6,218 new infections were also logged statewide. The positivity rate is recorded as 8.1-percent.
There are now at least 9,141 confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Florida with 563,285 infections. Florida has recorded 31,155 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County 12 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 360 new infections. The positivity rate, based on Thursday’s reporting, is a somewhat questionable 6.5 percent. At least 2,963 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 related issues. The total case count in PBC is 38,575. The death count is 976.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects