BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 228 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida through 11:59 p.m. Thursday, according to the Florida Department of Health. At least 6,218 new infections were also logged statewide. The positivity rate is recorded as 8.1-percent.
There are now at least 9,141 confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Florida with 563,285 infections. Florida has recorded 31,155 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County 12 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 360 new infections. The positivity rate, based on Thursday’s reporting, is a somewhat questionable 6.5 percent. At least 2,963 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 related issues. The total case count in PBC is 38,575. The death count is 976.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles