BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another 228 COVID-19 deaths were logged in Florida through 11:59 p.m. Thursday, according to the Florida Department of Health. At least 6,218 new infections were also logged statewide. The positivity rate is recorded as 8.1-percent.
There are now at least 9,141 confirmed COVID-19 deaths in Florida with 563,285 infections. Florida has recorded 31,155 hospitalizations related to COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County 12 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. with 360 new infections. The positivity rate, based on Thursday’s reporting, is a somewhat questionable 6.5 percent. At least 2,963 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County for COVID-19 related issues. The total case count in PBC is 38,575. The death count is 976.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton