Follow Complaints, Citations, Violations, Warnings. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, All Palm Beach County Businesses Online
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Businesses cited for violating COVID-19 executive orders and guidelines will no longer be kept secret by Palm Beach County. While never intentionally violating Florida Statute 119, the quick onset of the COVID-19 crisis left Palm Beach County without a system to report violations and enforcement actions — technically violating Florida public records laws. That problem has now been resolved.
The Palm Beach County Compliance Tracker is now online. Users can isolate local municipalities (i.e. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach), or search the entire county. Information provided includes written warnings, verbal warnings, education given (i.e. “wear a mask, it’s required”), and shutdowns. Just as importantly, you can see which businesses were in compliance at the time of an inspection.
Broward County’s online tracker has been available for months.
BocaNewsNow.com filed multiple FOIA requests for violation information and communicated frequently with Code Enforcement management, as well as Palm Beach County government attorneys. The release of the online tracker brings Palm Beach County into compliance with public records laws.
BocaNewsNow.com filed multiple FOIA requests for violation information and communicated frequently with Code Enforcement management, Palm Beach County government attorneys, and elected leaders. The release of the online tracker brings Palm Beach County into compliance with public records laws.
Visit the Palm Beach County COVID-19 Compliance CECT dashboard by clicking here.
The Broward County COVID-19 Compliance tracker is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District