Follow Complaints, Citations, Violations, Warnings. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, All Palm Beach County Businesses Online
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Businesses cited for violating COVID-19 executive orders and guidelines will no longer be kept secret by Palm Beach County. While never intentionally violating Florida Statute 119, the quick onset of the COVID-19 crisis left Palm Beach County without a system to report violations and enforcement actions — technically violating Florida public records laws. That problem has now been resolved.
The Palm Beach County Compliance Tracker is now online. Users can isolate local municipalities (i.e. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach), or search the entire county. Information provided includes written warnings, verbal warnings, education given (i.e. “wear a mask, it’s required”), and shutdowns. Just as importantly, you can see which businesses were in compliance at the time of an inspection.
Broward County’s online tracker has been available for months.
BocaNewsNow.com filed multiple FOIA requests for violation information and communicated frequently with Code Enforcement management, as well as Palm Beach County government attorneys. The release of the online tracker brings Palm Beach County into compliance with public records laws.
BocaNewsNow.com filed multiple FOIA requests for violation information and communicated frequently with Code Enforcement management, Palm Beach County government attorneys, and elected leaders. The release of the online tracker brings Palm Beach County into compliance with public records laws.
Visit the Palm Beach County COVID-19 Compliance CECT dashboard by clicking here.
The Broward County COVID-19 Compliance tracker is here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER