DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Derek Tucker remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his Saturday arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department.
According to jail records and citation processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, Tucker is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during a felony” and “drugs – possess (a) controlled substance without a prescription.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Tucker, of the 4900 block of Lincoln Road in Delray Beach, was booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday. No bond was set fo the weapons offense. The drug possession charge has been assigned a $1,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT