DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Derek Tucker remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his Saturday arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department.
According to jail records and citation processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, Tucker is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during a felony” and “drugs – possess (a) controlled substance without a prescription.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Tucker, of the 4900 block of Lincoln Road in Delray Beach, was booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday. No bond was set fo the weapons offense. The drug possession charge has been assigned a $1,000 bond.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low