DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Derek Tucker remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his Saturday arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department.
According to jail records and citation processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, Tucker is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during a felony” and “drugs – possess (a) controlled substance without a prescription.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Tucker, of the 4900 block of Lincoln Road in Delray Beach, was booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday. No bond was set fo the weapons offense. The drug possession charge has been assigned a $1,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges