DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Derek Tucker remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his Saturday arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department.
According to jail records and citation processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, Tucker is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during a felony” and “drugs – possess (a) controlled substance without a prescription.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Tucker, of the 4900 block of Lincoln Road in Delray Beach, was booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday. No bond was set fo the weapons offense. The drug possession charge has been assigned a $1,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges