DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Derek Tucker remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his Saturday arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department.
According to jail records and citation processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, Tucker is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during a felony” and “drugs – possess (a) controlled substance without a prescription.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 7 a.m.
Tucker, of the 4900 block of Lincoln Road in Delray Beach, was booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday. No bond was set fo the weapons offense. The drug possession charge has been assigned a $1,000 bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It