DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauren Rocafort of the 200 Block of Avenue L in Delray Beach was released from jail on her own recognizance following her Saturday arrest for DUI which involved “damage to the property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed, the citation — reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com — indicates the incident happened in the 4000 block of White Feather Trail in Boynton Beach.
Rocafort, according to the citation, relinquished her license to the arrest in deputy.
Lauren Rocafort was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:15 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just after 7 a.m. A court date is set for September 10th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It