DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauren Rocafort of the 200 Block of Avenue L in Delray Beach was released from jail on her own recognizance following her Saturday arrest for DUI which involved “damage to the property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed, the citation — reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com — indicates the incident happened in the 4000 block of White Feather Trail in Boynton Beach.
Rocafort, according to the citation, relinquished her license to the arrest in deputy.
Lauren Rocafort was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:15 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just after 7 a.m. A court date is set for September 10th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway