DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauren Rocafort of the 200 Block of Avenue L in Delray Beach was released from jail on her own recognizance following her Saturday arrest for DUI which involved “damage to the property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed, the citation — reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com — indicates the incident happened in the 4000 block of White Feather Trail in Boynton Beach.
Rocafort, according to the citation, relinquished her license to the arrest in deputy.
Lauren Rocafort was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:15 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just after 7 a.m. A court date is set for September 10th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CLOSED: Gas Pipeline Erupts, Detours Near Lake Worth
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID