DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauren Rocafort of the 200 Block of Avenue L in Delray Beach was released from jail on her own recognizance following her Saturday arrest for DUI which involved “damage to the property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed, the citation — reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com — indicates the incident happened in the 4000 block of White Feather Trail in Boynton Beach.
Rocafort, according to the citation, relinquished her license to the arrest in deputy.
Lauren Rocafort was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:15 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just after 7 a.m. A court date is set for September 10th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home