DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lauren Rocafort of the 200 Block of Avenue L in Delray Beach was released from jail on her own recognizance following her Saturday arrest for DUI which involved “damage to the property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed, the citation — reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com — indicates the incident happened in the 4000 block of White Feather Trail in Boynton Beach.
Rocafort, according to the citation, relinquished her license to the arrest in deputy.
Lauren Rocafort was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 2:15 Saturday morning. She was released on her own recognizance just after 7 a.m. A court date is set for September 10th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club