BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Calvin Lauriston remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his Sunday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records report that Lauriston is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during felony,” “synthetic narcotic possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver,” “marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture of deliver,” and “drug equipment possession, use, possess, manufacture paraphernalia to transport drugs.”
Lauriston, 23, lists the 1000 block of Spanish River Road as his residence. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7 p.m. Sunday and remains there early Monday morning. Bond on the drug charges is set at $3,000, but no bond has been set on the weapons offense.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching