BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Calvin Lauriston remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his Sunday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records report that Lauriston is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during felony,” “synthetic narcotic possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver,” “marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture of deliver,” and “drug equipment possession, use, possess, manufacture paraphernalia to transport drugs.”
Lauriston, 23, lists the 1000 block of Spanish River Road as his residence. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7 p.m. Sunday and remains there early Monday morning. Bond on the drug charges is set at $3,000, but no bond has been set on the weapons offense.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak