BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Calvin Lauriston remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his Sunday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records report that Lauriston is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during felony,” “synthetic narcotic possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver,” “marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture of deliver,” and “drug equipment possession, use, possess, manufacture paraphernalia to transport drugs.”
Lauriston, 23, lists the 1000 block of Spanish River Road as his residence. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7 p.m. Sunday and remains there early Monday morning. Bond on the drug charges is set at $3,000, but no bond has been set on the weapons offense.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens