BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Calvin Lauriston remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his Sunday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records report that Lauriston is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during felony,” “synthetic narcotic possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver,” “marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture of deliver,” and “drug equipment possession, use, possess, manufacture paraphernalia to transport drugs.”
Lauriston, 23, lists the 1000 block of Spanish River Road as his residence. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7 p.m. Sunday and remains there early Monday morning. Bond on the drug charges is set at $3,000, but no bond has been set on the weapons offense.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor