BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Calvin Lauriston remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his Sunday evening arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records report that Lauriston is charged with “weapon offense — use, display firearm during felony,” “synthetic narcotic possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver,” “marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture of deliver,” and “drug equipment possession, use, possess, manufacture paraphernalia to transport drugs.”
Lauriston, 23, lists the 1000 block of Spanish River Road as his residence. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 7 p.m. Sunday and remains there early Monday morning. Bond on the drug charges is set at $3,000, but no bond has been set on the weapons offense.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge