BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Homeowners in Polo Club and other Boca Raton area country club and gated communities are being told to scrutinize test results from Alliance labs — if they receive test results at all.
According to several tipsters — and a letter obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — Alliance Labs entered into agreements with area country clubs and HOA’s as COVID-19 community spread increased in Palm Beach County. But results have apparently been few and far between. Many residents have apparently not received results. Those that have received results are apparently finding inconsistent or questionable reports.
Here is the letter sent by Polo Club to homeowners:
Alliance Labs is based in New York City.
If you have experience with Alliance labs, please reach out to news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or use our NewsTip center by clicking above. This is a developing story.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low