BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Homeowners in Polo Club and other Boca Raton area country club and gated communities are being told to scrutinize test results from Alliance labs — if they receive test results at all.
According to several tipsters — and a letter obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — Alliance Labs entered into agreements with area country clubs and HOA’s as COVID-19 community spread increased in Palm Beach County. But results have apparently been few and far between. Many residents have apparently not received results. Those that have received results are apparently finding inconsistent or questionable reports.
Here is the letter sent by Polo Club to homeowners:
Alliance Labs is based in New York City.
If you have experience with Alliance labs, please reach out to news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or use our NewsTip center by clicking above. This is a developing story.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges