BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Homeowners in Polo Club and other Boca Raton area country club and gated communities are being told to scrutinize test results from Alliance labs — if they receive test results at all.
According to several tipsters — and a letter obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — Alliance Labs entered into agreements with area country clubs and HOA’s as COVID-19 community spread increased in Palm Beach County. But results have apparently been few and far between. Many residents have apparently not received results. Those that have received results are apparently finding inconsistent or questionable reports.
Here is the letter sent by Polo Club to homeowners:
Alliance Labs is based in New York City.
If you have experience with Alliance labs, please reach out to news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or use our NewsTip center by clicking above. This is a developing story.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges