BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Homeowners in Polo Club and other Boca Raton area country club and gated communities are being told to scrutinize test results from Alliance labs — if they receive test results at all.
According to several tipsters — and a letter obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — Alliance Labs entered into agreements with area country clubs and HOA’s as COVID-19 community spread increased in Palm Beach County. But results have apparently been few and far between. Many residents have apparently not received results. Those that have received results are apparently finding inconsistent or questionable reports.
Here is the letter sent by Polo Club to homeowners:
Alliance Labs is based in New York City.
If you have experience with Alliance labs, please reach out to news (at) bocanewsnow.com, or use our NewsTip center by clicking above. This is a developing story.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?