No Local Hospital Scored Well In Annual Patient Satisfaction Survey
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Medical Center is one of just 85 hospitals in the United States to receive 1 star — out of 5 — when it comes to patient satisfaction with the hospital experience. It is the only hospital in Palm Beach County with such a low score. Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami and Westside Regional in Planation are also on the list.
Other area hospitals aren’t much better. All Boca Raton area hospitals received low scores.
The report first appeared in the national “Becker’s Hospital Review” (link below) and was verified by BocaNewsNow.com. The review is part of the “HCAHPS” or “Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems.” You can find it at CMS.Gov or through a link at the end of this article.
While 85 hospitals received just 1 star, 1,120 received four stars and 266 hospitals received five stars.
Boca Raton Regional, West Boca Medical Center and the Bethesda Hospitals (east and west) all received 2 stars for patient satisfaction.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State