No Local Hospital Scored Well In Annual Patient Satisfaction Survey
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Medical Center is one of just 85 hospitals in the United States to receive 1 star — out of 5 — when it comes to patient satisfaction with the hospital experience. It is the only hospital in Palm Beach County with such a low score. Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami and Westside Regional in Planation are also on the list.
Other area hospitals aren’t much better. All Boca Raton area hospitals received low scores.
The report first appeared in the national “Becker’s Hospital Review” (link below) and was verified by BocaNewsNow.com. The review is part of the “HCAHPS” or “Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems.” You can find it at CMS.Gov or through a link at the end of this article.
While 85 hospitals received just 1 star, 1,120 received four stars and 266 hospitals received five stars.
Boca Raton Regional, West Boca Medical Center and the Bethesda Hospitals (east and west) all received 2 stars for patient satisfaction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens