No Local Hospital Scored Well In Annual Patient Satisfaction Survey
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Medical Center is one of just 85 hospitals in the United States to receive 1 star — out of 5 — when it comes to patient satisfaction with the hospital experience. It is the only hospital in Palm Beach County with such a low score. Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami and Westside Regional in Planation are also on the list.
Other area hospitals aren’t much better. All Boca Raton area hospitals received low scores.
The report first appeared in the national “Becker’s Hospital Review” (link below) and was verified by BocaNewsNow.com. The review is part of the “HCAHPS” or “Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems.” You can find it at CMS.Gov or through a link at the end of this article.
While 85 hospitals received just 1 star, 1,120 received four stars and 266 hospitals received five stars.
Boca Raton Regional, West Boca Medical Center and the Bethesda Hospitals (east and west) all received 2 stars for patient satisfaction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients