BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory Verbatim) — Deputies and Palm Beach Fire Rescue responded to the 8300 Block of Yamato Road in unincorporated Boca Raton to an unresponsive adult male inside of a vehicle.
Upon arrival an elderly male was pronounced dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot while seated in the driver’s seat. Investigation discovered that a citizen saw the vehicle travelling in reverse across several lanes of traffic. The citizen broke the driver’s window to render aid to the driver who appeared to be passed out.
The vehicle finally came to a rest in the shoulder of the road and the citizen was able to turn the vehicle off. Several eyewitnesses confirmed this. No evidence suggests that the decedent’s death was anything other than a suicide.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments