BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Gengec of the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton is facing multiple charges early Tuesday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records, Gengec, 18, was arrested Monday and charged with DUI, “liquor possession by a person under age 21,” “rest officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond,” and “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday — we’ll update when more information becomes available.
Gengec was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 Monday morning and released just before 9 a.m. on his own recognizance. Traffic citations already processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts indicate the incidents occurred in Wellington.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car