BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Gengec of the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton is facing multiple charges early Tuesday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records, Gengec, 18, was arrested Monday and charged with DUI, “liquor possession by a person under age 21,” “rest officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond,” and “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday — we’ll update when more information becomes available.
Gengec was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 Monday morning and released just before 9 a.m. on his own recognizance. Traffic citations already processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts indicate the incidents occurred in Wellington.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday