BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Gengec of the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton is facing multiple charges early Tuesday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records, Gengec, 18, was arrested Monday and charged with DUI, “liquor possession by a person under age 21,” “rest officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond,” and “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday — we’ll update when more information becomes available.
Gengec was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 Monday morning and released just before 9 a.m. on his own recognizance. Traffic citations already processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts indicate the incidents occurred in Wellington.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi