BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Gengec of the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton is facing multiple charges early Tuesday morning following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records, Gengec, 18, was arrested Monday and charged with DUI, “liquor possession by a person under age 21,” “rest officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond,” and “indecent exposure — exposure of sexual organs.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday — we’ll update when more information becomes available.
Gengec was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 Monday morning and released just before 9 a.m. on his own recognizance. Traffic citations already processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts indicate the incidents occurred in Wellington.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases