Florida’s Decrease Short-Lived, Deaths, Infections Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The one day decline in Florida deaths and infection was, in fact, a one day decline.
The Florida Department of Health reports 219 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m., with 3.922 new confirmed COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health, is 7.9 percent. Johns Hopkins University — reporting a 7 day rolling average — say it’s actually 16.4 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 14 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 196 new infections. The positivity rate, according to the Dept. of Health, is 5.7 percent.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity rate is 11.8 percent, according to the Florida Dept. of Health.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender