Florida’s Decrease Short-Lived, Deaths, Infections Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The one day decline in Florida deaths and infection was, in fact, a one day decline.
The Florida Department of Health reports 219 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m., with 3.922 new confirmed COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health, is 7.9 percent. Johns Hopkins University — reporting a 7 day rolling average — say it’s actually 16.4 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 14 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 196 new infections. The positivity rate, according to the Dept. of Health, is 5.7 percent.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity rate is 11.8 percent, according to the Florida Dept. of Health.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Airline Sues Pilot Over Leaving Low Paying Job
- Kings Point Delray Beach Cocaine Dealer Back In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100