Florida’s Decrease Short-Lived, Deaths, Infections Rise
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The one day decline in Florida deaths and infection was, in fact, a one day decline.
The Florida Department of Health reports 219 COVID-19 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m., with 3.922 new confirmed COVID-19 infections. The positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health, is 7.9 percent. Johns Hopkins University — reporting a 7 day rolling average — say it’s actually 16.4 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 14 deaths were logged Monday through 11:59 p.m. with 196 new infections. The positivity rate, according to the Dept. of Health, is 5.7 percent.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity rate is 11.8 percent, according to the Florida Dept. of Health.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges