Palm Beach County Passes 1000 COVID-19 Deaths
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest upward trend continues in Florida statewide as well as Palm Beach County. The one day decline on Monday — touted nationally by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis — continues to be just a one day decline.
Statewide, the Florida Department of Health reports 174 confirmed COVID-19 deaths logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 4,201 new infections. The positivity rate — according to the Florida Dept. of Health — is 7.1-percent. However, Johns Hopkins reports the positivity rate is really 16.2-percent.
There are now at least 584,047 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida with 9,932 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 16 COVID-19 deaths were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 206 new infections. That’s a three day high. The positivity rate, based on the Florida Department of Health’s reporting, is 5.8-percent. There are now at least 39,662 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Palm Beach County with 1,022 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges