Vacation Rentals Now Okay, Will Be Closely Monitored
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Mayor Dave Kerner late Friday afternoon announced that the Palm Beach County mandatory mask requirement will continue through late September. Kerner pointed to dropping positivity rates in the county as a sign that the mask order is working.
Then order remains in effect until September 22, 2020. The Education and Compliance Team continues to enforce the mask order in businesses countywide. Citations and notices of violations will continue to be recorded.
Kerner also said that the order prohibiting vacation rentals is now lifted, but could be reinstated if house parties or other issues become a problem. Kerner said house parties are not permitted. Vacation rentals — whether Air BNB or other — must follow all county and state mandates.
Here is the updated mask order.PBC-EO-20-Mask
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested