Kevin Gengec Allegedly Simulated A Certain Act In Front Of Female PBSO Breath Technician
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Kevin Gengec pulled down his pants, his underwear and played with himself in front of a female PBSO Breath Technician — according to an affidavit of probable cause filed in his arrest.
The technician was “offended and disgusted” by Gengec’s alleged actions.
The police report filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts says that police, having stopped Gengec in Wellington for alleged DUI, “discovered two 750ml open bottles of Hennessy Cognac and one open bottle of Clase Azul Tequila. Gengec is under age 21.”
States the report, “while in customary and in a holding cell inside the Blood Alcohol Testing facility, Gengec stood on the bench and removed his pe.is from his shorts and began to press it against the plexiglass while he simulated masturbation in front of PBSO Breath Technician Renee Ragin. Ragin stated she was offended and disgusted with this behavior by the 18 year old Gengec. When questioned as to why he would do something like this, post Miranda Gengec stated, “Because I feel like it!”
Gengec was charged with indecent exposure, DUI, possession of alcohol under 21, and failure to sign/accept summons. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on August 20th and remains there Friday morning.
Gengec lists the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton as his home address.
Read the police report, below. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information.GENGEC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch