Kevin Gengec Allegedly Simulated A Certain Act In Front Of Female PBSO Breath Technician
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Kevin Gengec pulled down his pants, his underwear and played with himself in front of a female PBSO Breath Technician — according to an affidavit of probable cause filed in his arrest.
The technician was “offended and disgusted” by Gengec’s alleged actions.
The police report filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts says that police, having stopped Gengec in Wellington for alleged DUI, “discovered two 750ml open bottles of Hennessy Cognac and one open bottle of Clase Azul Tequila. Gengec is under age 21.”
States the report, “while in customary and in a holding cell inside the Blood Alcohol Testing facility, Gengec stood on the bench and removed his pe.is from his shorts and began to press it against the plexiglass while he simulated masturbation in front of PBSO Breath Technician Renee Ragin. Ragin stated she was offended and disgusted with this behavior by the 18 year old Gengec. When questioned as to why he would do something like this, post Miranda Gengec stated, “Because I feel like it!”
Gengec was charged with indecent exposure, DUI, possession of alcohol under 21, and failure to sign/accept summons. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on August 20th and remains there Friday morning.
Gengec lists the 9900 block of Three Lakes Circle in Boca Raton as his home address.
Read the police report, below. BocaNewsNow.com has redacted sensitive information.GENGEC
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday