Boynton Beach Man Jailed First For Delray Beach Incident, Then For Boca Raton Incident
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach’s Equis resident Dylan Russo is reaching elite status for his stays in the Palm Beach County Jail. He’s visited twice in just four days.
Russo was first charged with DUI after FHP says he fell asleep — in his car — on the side of I-95 near Atlantic Avenue. A police report, which you can read below, alleges that Russo said he was tired and wanted to take a nap. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail for that incident on August 19th around 5 a.m.
Then early this morning (Sunday, August 23, 2020), Russo was arrested by PBSO for DUI — and several other charges — resulting from a traffic stop on Glades Road in Boca Raton. According to jail records, Russo is charged with: “DUI, Drug Possession (controlled substance without a prescription), resist and officer with violence, evidence destroying, drug equipment possession and/or use, and resist an officer — refuse to accept/sign citation or post bond.”
Russo, of the 8900 block of Equis Circle in Boynton Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 1 a.m. and remained there — without bond — at 9:20 a.m.
The original police report — from the sleeping on I-95 incident — is below. The arrest report from the overnight Boca Raton incident is still being processed.https2Fapplications.mypalmbeachclerk.com2FeCaseView2Fsearch.aspx_
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation