BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident John DeBlasis is starting his second day in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
DeBlasis, in what appears to be a bit of a wild ride, led concerned callers in Wellington to call police as they allegedly witnessed DeBlasis swerve and drive on a bike path in a rented black Infiniti.
DeBlasis is charged with DUI, Hit and Run, and drug possession.
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause below.
Bond is set at $3,000 on the DUI charge, $1,000 on the Hit and Run charge and $1,000 on the drug possession charge.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach