BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident John DeBlasis is starting his second day in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
DeBlasis, in what appears to be a bit of a wild ride, led concerned callers in Wellington to call police as they allegedly witnessed DeBlasis swerve and drive on a bike path in a rented black Infiniti.
DeBlasis is charged with DUI, Hit and Run, and drug possession.
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause below.
Bond is set at $3,000 on the DUI charge, $1,000 on the Hit and Run charge and $1,000 on the drug possession charge.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain