BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident John DeBlasis is starting his second day in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
DeBlasis, in what appears to be a bit of a wild ride, led concerned callers in Wellington to call police as they allegedly witnessed DeBlasis swerve and drive on a bike path in a rented black Infiniti.
DeBlasis is charged with DUI, Hit and Run, and drug possession.
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause below.
Bond is set at $3,000 on the DUI charge, $1,000 on the Hit and Run charge and $1,000 on the drug possession charge.502020CF006992AXXXMB_7-1
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi