BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident John DeBlasis is starting his second day in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
DeBlasis, in what appears to be a bit of a wild ride, led concerned callers in Wellington to call police as they allegedly witnessed DeBlasis swerve and drive on a bike path in a rented black Infiniti.
DeBlasis is charged with DUI, Hit and Run, and drug possession.
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause below.
Bond is set at $3,000 on the DUI charge, $1,000 on the Hit and Run charge and $1,000 on the drug possession charge.502020CF006992AXXXMB_7-1
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud