BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Trent Conley is being held without bound early Saturday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early morning arrest.
According to jail records, Conley is charged with “aggravated assault (with a) deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. This will be updated once it is in the Clerk of Court’s system.
Conley, of the 23000 block of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, was booked into the Palm Beach Count Jail at 3 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District