BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Trent Conley is being held without bound early Saturday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early morning arrest.
According to jail records, Conley is charged with “aggravated assault (with a) deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. This will be updated once it is in the Clerk of Court’s system.
Conley, of the 23000 block of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, was booked into the Palm Beach Count Jail at 3 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments