BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Trent Conley is being held without bound early Saturday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early morning arrest.
According to jail records, Conley is charged with “aggravated assault (with a) deadly weapon without the intent to kill.”
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. This will be updated once it is in the Clerk of Court’s system.
Conley, of the 23000 block of Atlantic Circle in Boca Raton, was booked into the Palm Beach Count Jail at 3 a.m.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”