Arrested Following Incident At Altis Apartments
UPDATE 10:03 AM Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020: Link to police report follows this story.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is no official arrest report yet from the incident at Altis Apartments (5500 block of Military Trail) Monday night, but jail records report that Mark Feldman of 5500 North Military Trail is behind bars early Tuesday morning.
Feldman is charged by Boca Raton Police with “Battery – -commit domestic battery by strangulation,” “Robbery with a firearm,” “Aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon” and “Battery, touch or strike.”
Feldman, 22, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after 11 p.m. Monday. He remains held without bond. A first appearance is expected later Tuesday.
Boca Raton Police spent several hours at the Altis Apartments Monday evening for what police called a “domestic” situation.
Read the police report, here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated