The Ladies Ridiculed Nationally Are At It Again.
WATCH LIVE, BELOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They are just minutes into live public comments (1:21 p.m.), but already members of the county commission are being called “communists” by unhappy Palm Beach County residents who want no COVID restrictions and, apparently, believe it’s all made up.
Many of those speaking are familiar faces — they spend lots of time at county commission meetings questioning pretty much everything. Rachel Eade (above), just called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to “release us from the tyrants” on the Palm Beach County Commission.
There are few words to explain what is happening, so we encourage you to take a few minutes and watch live. Expect public comments to continue until roughly 3:30. We do question, however, who is taking care of the kids for all of the unhappy citizens who are complaining about school not being available for child care.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton