The Ladies Ridiculed Nationally Are At It Again.
WATCH LIVE, BELOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They are just minutes into live public comments (1:21 p.m.), but already members of the county commission are being called “communists” by unhappy Palm Beach County residents who want no COVID restrictions and, apparently, believe it’s all made up.
Many of those speaking are familiar faces — they spend lots of time at county commission meetings questioning pretty much everything. Rachel Eade (above), just called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to “release us from the tyrants” on the Palm Beach County Commission.
There are few words to explain what is happening, so we encourage you to take a few minutes and watch live. Expect public comments to continue until roughly 3:30. We do question, however, who is taking care of the kids for all of the unhappy citizens who are complaining about school not being available for child care.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees