The Ladies Ridiculed Nationally Are At It Again.
WATCH LIVE, BELOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They are just minutes into live public comments (1:21 p.m.), but already members of the county commission are being called “communists” by unhappy Palm Beach County residents who want no COVID restrictions and, apparently, believe it’s all made up.
Many of those speaking are familiar faces — they spend lots of time at county commission meetings questioning pretty much everything. Rachel Eade (above), just called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to “release us from the tyrants” on the Palm Beach County Commission.
There are few words to explain what is happening, so we encourage you to take a few minutes and watch live. Expect public comments to continue until roughly 3:30. We do question, however, who is taking care of the kids for all of the unhappy citizens who are complaining about school not being available for child care.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday