The Ladies Ridiculed Nationally Are At It Again.
WATCH LIVE, BELOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They are just minutes into live public comments (1:21 p.m.), but already members of the county commission are being called “communists” by unhappy Palm Beach County residents who want no COVID restrictions and, apparently, believe it’s all made up.
Many of those speaking are familiar faces — they spend lots of time at county commission meetings questioning pretty much everything. Rachel Eade (above), just called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to “release us from the tyrants” on the Palm Beach County Commission.
There are few words to explain what is happening, so we encourage you to take a few minutes and watch live. Expect public comments to continue until roughly 3:30. We do question, however, who is taking care of the kids for all of the unhappy citizens who are complaining about school not being available for child care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday