The Ladies Ridiculed Nationally Are At It Again.
WATCH LIVE, BELOW
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — They are just minutes into live public comments (1:21 p.m.), but already members of the county commission are being called “communists” by unhappy Palm Beach County residents who want no COVID restrictions and, apparently, believe it’s all made up.
Many of those speaking are familiar faces — they spend lots of time at county commission meetings questioning pretty much everything. Rachel Eade (above), just called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to “release us from the tyrants” on the Palm Beach County Commission.
There are few words to explain what is happening, so we encourage you to take a few minutes and watch live. Expect public comments to continue until roughly 3:30. We do question, however, who is taking care of the kids for all of the unhappy citizens who are complaining about school not being available for child care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot