BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Phase 2 in Palm Beach County starts Tuesday and it can best be described as “baby steps.” The first round permits bowling alleys to increase capacity to 50 percent, movie theaters to open with 50 percent capacity, trampoline centers to open with special rules.
Restaurants and food service establishments may continue up to 50 percent, with full capacity outdoor seating as permitted by the local officials.
In-store retail establishments, museums, libraries, personal services establishments not covered by other order, and gyms may open to 100 percent capacity.
Facial coverings remain a requirement in Palm Beach County for all stages of Phase 2.
Bars remain closed by executive order of Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Here is the official document from Palm Beach County:Outline-for-Phase-2-Re-opening
Are Facial Coverings Required in Palm Beach County Under Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor