BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopning plan at 12:01 a.m. But Phase 2 in Palm Beach County is different than Phase 2 is much of the rest of the state. It is not a “blanket” Phase 2 — but will take place over several weeks with incremental steps.
Starting Tuesday, retails stores may increase indoor customer capacity, gyms may increase capacity, and indoor activity centers — like trampoline centers and bowling alleys — may reopen. But bars remain closed by executive order of Governor Ron DeSantis.
Palm Beach County’s facial covering order remains in effect until further notice. It is expected to continue well into 2021. Fines for not wearing a facial covering range from $25 to $100. Businesses not complying with Palm Beach County orders faces fines as high as $15,000.
Here is the complete Phase 2 guiding document for Palm Beach County.
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District
- GETTING SICKER: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Rising
- Child Attacked At School, Palm Beach County School Board Sued
- PROSECUTORS: Killed Palm Beach County Fire Captain Was Drug Dealer
- Boca Raton’s Richard Marcic Charged With Battery On Officer
- COVID PALM BEACH COUNTY: Hospital Count Rising
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach: Temps in 50s Coming
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Systems Appear To Be Moving Away From U.S. Mainland