BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopning plan at 12:01 a.m. But Phase 2 in Palm Beach County is different than Phase 2 is much of the rest of the state. It is not a “blanket” Phase 2 — but will take place over several weeks with incremental steps.
Starting Tuesday, retails stores may increase indoor customer capacity, gyms may increase capacity, and indoor activity centers — like trampoline centers and bowling alleys — may reopen. But bars remain closed by executive order of Governor Ron DeSantis.
Palm Beach County’s facial covering order remains in effect until further notice. It is expected to continue well into 2021. Fines for not wearing a facial covering range from $25 to $100. Businesses not complying with Palm Beach County orders faces fines as high as $15,000.
Here is the complete Phase 2 guiding document for Palm Beach County.Outline-for-Phase-2-Re-opening
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW