BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopning plan at 12:01 a.m. But Phase 2 in Palm Beach County is different than Phase 2 is much of the rest of the state. It is not a “blanket” Phase 2 — but will take place over several weeks with incremental steps.
Starting Tuesday, retails stores may increase indoor customer capacity, gyms may increase capacity, and indoor activity centers — like trampoline centers and bowling alleys — may reopen. But bars remain closed by executive order of Governor Ron DeSantis.
Palm Beach County’s facial covering order remains in effect until further notice. It is expected to continue well into 2021. Fines for not wearing a facial covering range from $25 to $100. Businesses not complying with Palm Beach County orders faces fines as high as $15,000.
Here is the complete Phase 2 guiding document for Palm Beach County.Outline-for-Phase-2-Re-opening
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail