BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County moves to Phase 2 of Florida’s reopning plan at 12:01 a.m. But Phase 2 in Palm Beach County is different than Phase 2 is much of the rest of the state. It is not a “blanket” Phase 2 — but will take place over several weeks with incremental steps.
Starting Tuesday, retails stores may increase indoor customer capacity, gyms may increase capacity, and indoor activity centers — like trampoline centers and bowling alleys — may reopen. But bars remain closed by executive order of Governor Ron DeSantis.
Palm Beach County’s facial covering order remains in effect until further notice. It is expected to continue well into 2021. Fines for not wearing a facial covering range from $25 to $100. Businesses not complying with Palm Beach County orders faces fines as high as $15,000.
Here is the complete Phase 2 guiding document for Palm Beach County.Outline-for-Phase-2-Re-opening
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring