DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol is saying next to nothing about a shooting incident involving a Trooper today in Delray Beach. While we do expect more details to be released officially, here is the only statement from FHP as of 10:45 p.m. Tuesday evening:
“Today, the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) had a trooper involved in a shooting incident in Palm Beach County. The trooper has been placed on non-disciplinary administrative leave pursuant to FHP policy.
Pursuant to a memorandum of agreement between the FHP and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), FDLE is the lead law enforcement agency responsible to independently investigate this incident.
The investigation is still active, therefore no additional information will be released at this time.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop