DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol is saying next to nothing about a shooting incident involving a Trooper today in Delray Beach. While we do expect more details to be released officially, here is the only statement from FHP as of 10:45 p.m. Tuesday evening:
“Today, the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) had a trooper involved in a shooting incident in Palm Beach County. The trooper has been placed on non-disciplinary administrative leave pursuant to FHP policy.
Pursuant to a memorandum of agreement between the FHP and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), FDLE is the lead law enforcement agency responsible to independently investigate this incident.
The investigation is still active, therefore no additional information will be released at this time.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical