DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol is saying next to nothing about a shooting incident involving a Trooper today in Delray Beach. While we do expect more details to be released officially, here is the only statement from FHP as of 10:45 p.m. Tuesday evening:
“Today, the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) had a trooper involved in a shooting incident in Palm Beach County. The trooper has been placed on non-disciplinary administrative leave pursuant to FHP policy.
Pursuant to a memorandum of agreement between the FHP and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), FDLE is the lead law enforcement agency responsible to independently investigate this incident.
The investigation is still active, therefore no additional information will be released at this time.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300