DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol is saying next to nothing about a shooting incident involving a Trooper today in Delray Beach. While we do expect more details to be released officially, here is the only statement from FHP as of 10:45 p.m. Tuesday evening:
“Today, the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) had a trooper involved in a shooting incident in Palm Beach County. The trooper has been placed on non-disciplinary administrative leave pursuant to FHP policy.
Pursuant to a memorandum of agreement between the FHP and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), FDLE is the lead law enforcement agency responsible to independently investigate this incident.
The investigation is still active, therefore no additional information will be released at this time.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors