More Than 6,000 Complaints Filed Against Alleged Business Violators. Fines Up To $15,000.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Phase 2 now underway in Palm Beach County, there is significant concern that businesses will not follow the very strict COVID-19 rules and regulations that remain in place, whether intentionally or unintentionally. If you see businesses that are not adhering to social distancing, facial covering or other rules mandated by Palm Beach County or Florida executive order, the Palm Beach County Community Education and Compliance Team wants to know.
The CECT will first attempt to “educate” the business about how it is supposed to operate with COVID-19 rules and restrictions. If the business still refuses to comply, fines up to $15,000 can be assessed. There are several businesses now facing these significant fines.
Use this information to contact the CECT:
COVIDCOMPLIANCE@PBCGOV.ORG | 561-24-COVID
All COVID-19 complaints, and their outcomes, can be viewed on the COVID-19 compliance complaint map, here.
If you see something that requires immediate attention, call the police. If you see something that others need to see, please take a photo or video and send it to us.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT