More Than 6,000 Complaints Filed Against Alleged Business Violators. Fines Up To $15,000.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Phase 2 now underway in Palm Beach County, there is significant concern that businesses will not follow the very strict COVID-19 rules and regulations that remain in place, whether intentionally or unintentionally. If you see businesses that are not adhering to social distancing, facial covering or other rules mandated by Palm Beach County or Florida executive order, the Palm Beach County Community Education and Compliance Team wants to know.
The CECT will first attempt to “educate” the business about how it is supposed to operate with COVID-19 rules and restrictions. If the business still refuses to comply, fines up to $15,000 can be assessed. There are several businesses now facing these significant fines.
Use this information to contact the CECT:
COVIDCOMPLIANCE@PBCGOV.ORG | 561-24-COVID
All COVID-19 complaints, and their outcomes, can be viewed on the COVID-19 compliance complaint map, here.
If you see something that requires immediate attention, call the police. If you see something that others need to see, please take a photo or video and send it to us.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS