BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNwesNow.com) — A modified “phase 2” is now underway in Palm Beach County.
Starting at 12:01 this morning, bowling alleys have the green light to reopen to 50 percent, escape rooms, movie theaters at 50 percent, playhouses at 33 percent, skating center at 25 people, trampoline centers at 50 percent other indoor venues are allowed to reopen for the first time in months.
Restaurants may increase indoor seating capacity to 50-percent. Museums, libraries and gyms may open to full capacity.
Comedy clubs are still closed, as are bingo parlors, auditoriums and concert houses. They may be allowed to open on October 19th.
The complete phase 2 plan continues through November 2nd, but may be extended if the positivity rate rises. There is concern that a “twindemic” of COVID-19 and the flu, mixed with vacationers from other parts of the country traveling to South Florida, will set Palm Beach County back before the final stage of phase 2 is reached.
Read the complete plan, below.
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested