BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNwesNow.com) — A modified “phase 2” is now underway in Palm Beach County.
Starting at 12:01 this morning, bowling alleys have the green light to reopen to 50 percent, escape rooms, movie theaters at 50 percent, playhouses at 33 percent, skating center at 25 people, trampoline centers at 50 percent other indoor venues are allowed to reopen for the first time in months.
Restaurants may increase indoor seating capacity to 50-percent. Museums, libraries and gyms may open to full capacity.
Comedy clubs are still closed, as are bingo parlors, auditoriums and concert houses. They may be allowed to open on October 19th.
The complete phase 2 plan continues through November 2nd, but may be extended if the positivity rate rises. There is concern that a “twindemic” of COVID-19 and the flu, mixed with vacationers from other parts of the country traveling to South Florida, will set Palm Beach County back before the final stage of phase 2 is reached.
Read the complete plan, below.
Is Palm Beach County In Phase 2?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?