DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is alerting Delray Beach residents that Isaac Brevil is a new neighbor. Brevil is a registered Sexual Predator who was convicted of the charge of “sexual battery (on someone) helpless to resist.”
Brevil’s address, according to police, is 323 SW 4th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444.
Read the alert transmitted by police, below.ISAAC-BREVIL-Florida-Sexual-Predator-1
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot