BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a massive planning problem in the Palm Beach County School District. While School Board members Wednesday night embraced an incredibly detailed plan for restarting school sports, created by the district’s Athletic Manager Valerie Miyares and her team, there continues to be an unprecedented void of information being shared with parents about COVID-19 plans at the school level.
The plan for an elementary school looks much different than the plan at a high school, but so far, most principals have not shared any plan with parents.
In person education begins September 21st.
We are asking our readers to share the information — or lack of information — being provided by principals or other school leaders about specific school plans. How are classrooms in your school being configured? What’s the lunch plan? What have principals told you about notifying the school when a child or teacher inevitably tests positive for COVID-19? If you have heard nothing, we’d like to know.
Please use the form below. BocaNewsNow.com does not need to publish your name, but would like the ability to reach out if we have follow-up questions.
Note: while principals are the conduit of information, they are not to blame for questionable or non-existent plans at this point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School