BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a massive planning problem in the Palm Beach County School District. While School Board members Wednesday night embraced an incredibly detailed plan for restarting school sports, created by the district’s Athletic Manager Valerie Miyares and her team, there continues to be an unprecedented void of information being shared with parents about COVID-19 plans at the school level.
The plan for an elementary school looks much different than the plan at a high school, but so far, most principals have not shared any plan with parents.
In person education begins September 21st.
We are asking our readers to share the information — or lack of information — being provided by principals or other school leaders about specific school plans. How are classrooms in your school being configured? What’s the lunch plan? What have principals told you about notifying the school when a child or teacher inevitably tests positive for COVID-19? If you have heard nothing, we’d like to know.
Please use the form below. BocaNewsNow.com does not need to publish your name, but would like the ability to reach out if we have follow-up questions.
Note: while principals are the conduit of information, they are not to blame for questionable or non-existent plans at this point.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES
- HURRICANE IAN NEARLY CATEGORY FIVE
- KINGS POINT HIT BY POSSIBLE TORNADO, SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE
- REMINDER: ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY