Majority Of Court Business Will Remain Online, Likely Through 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit — which includes courts in Palm Beach County — is expanding the types of cases that may be administered in person. While the majority of court business will remain online for now, Chief Judge Krista Marx is telling lawyers and court personnel in-person proceedings may take place — in certain circumstances — if virtual appearances are not feasible.
Judge Marx said that she does not believe full operations to resume during the 2020 calendar year.
The official media advisory is below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments