Majority Of Court Business Will Remain Online, Likely Through 2020
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Fifteenth Judicial Circuit — which includes courts in Palm Beach County — is expanding the types of cases that may be administered in person. While the majority of court business will remain online for now, Chief Judge Krista Marx is telling lawyers and court personnel in-person proceedings may take place — in certain circumstances — if virtual appearances are not feasible.
Judge Marx said that she does not believe full operations to resume during the 2020 calendar year.
The official media advisory is below.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop