NEARLY 4,000 NEW CASES LOGGED IN FLORIDA. DEATH COUNT PASSES 12,500
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida infections are heading the wrong the way, as you can see in the official graphic — above — released by the DOH.
The Florida Department of Health reports 3,731 new COVID-19 cases logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 176 COVID-19 deaths statewide. The positivity rate statewide, based on Thursday’s reporting, is 5.53 percent.
In Palm Beach County, the Florida Department of Health reports 189 new COVID-19 cases with 6 deaths — all reported Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The positivity rate is 4.64 percent. That’s up from a day earlier but down from Tuesday’s 5.81 percent.
There are now 43,724 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,193 deaths.
Statewide, 658,381 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 12,502 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools