NEARLY 4,000 NEW CASES LOGGED IN FLORIDA. DEATH COUNT PASSES 12,500
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida infections are heading the wrong the way, as you can see in the official graphic — above — released by the DOH.
The Florida Department of Health reports 3,731 new COVID-19 cases logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 176 COVID-19 deaths statewide. The positivity rate statewide, based on Thursday’s reporting, is 5.53 percent.
In Palm Beach County, the Florida Department of Health reports 189 new COVID-19 cases with 6 deaths — all reported Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The positivity rate is 4.64 percent. That’s up from a day earlier but down from Tuesday’s 5.81 percent.
There are now 43,724 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,193 deaths.
Statewide, 658,381 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 12,502 deaths.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19