NEARLY 4,000 NEW CASES LOGGED IN FLORIDA. DEATH COUNT PASSES 12,500
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida infections are heading the wrong the way, as you can see in the official graphic — above — released by the DOH.
The Florida Department of Health reports 3,731 new COVID-19 cases logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. Florida also logged 176 COVID-19 deaths statewide. The positivity rate statewide, based on Thursday’s reporting, is 5.53 percent.
In Palm Beach County, the Florida Department of Health reports 189 new COVID-19 cases with 6 deaths — all reported Thursday through 11:59 p.m. The positivity rate is 4.64 percent. That’s up from a day earlier but down from Tuesday’s 5.81 percent.
There are now 43,724 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County with 1,193 deaths.
Statewide, 658,381 people have tested positive for COVID-19 with 12,502 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED