BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 death count continues to rise in Florida, with 98 additional deaths logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health reports 3,227 new COVID-19 infections were also logged Friday.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 661,571 with 12,600 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 156 new infections were logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. with 3 new deaths.
The total case count in Palm Beach County is now 43,873. The death count is 1,196. 3,451 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps