BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 death count continues to rise in Florida, with 98 additional deaths logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health reports 3,227 new COVID-19 infections were also logged Friday.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 661,571 with 12,600 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 156 new infections were logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. with 3 new deaths.
The total case count in Palm Beach County is now 43,873. The death count is 1,196. 3,451 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER