BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 death count continues to rise in Florida, with 98 additional deaths logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. The Florida Department of Health reports 3,227 new COVID-19 infections were also logged Friday.
The total COVID-19 case count in Florida is now 661,571 with 12,600 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 156 new infections were logged Friday through 11:59 p.m. with 3 new deaths.
The total case count in Palm Beach County is now 43,873. The death count is 1,196. 3,451 people have been hospitalized in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat