BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub allegedly made several death threats in writing. He was jailed early Saturday morning.
According to jail records and a charging document filed with the court, Yacub is charged with four counts of “intimidation — send written threat to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday evening. It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill or what wording he used. We will update once we obtain the arrest report.
PBSO arrested Yacub late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:27 Saturday morning. Yacub was released on his own recognizance at 1:27 Saturday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Yacub is represented by a public defender. He has been ordered to have no contact with the person who he allegedly threatened to kill four times.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida