BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub allegedly made several death threats in writing. He was jailed early Saturday morning.
According to jail records and a charging document filed with the court, Yacub is charged with four counts of “intimidation — send written threat to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday evening. It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill or what wording he used. We will update once we obtain the arrest report.
PBSO arrested Yacub late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:27 Saturday morning. Yacub was released on his own recognizance at 1:27 Saturday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Yacub is represented by a public defender. He has been ordered to have no contact with the person who he allegedly threatened to kill four times.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In