BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub allegedly made several death threats in writing. He was jailed early Saturday morning.
According to jail records and a charging document filed with the court, Yacub is charged with four counts of “intimidation — send written threat to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday evening. It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill or what wording he used. We will update once we obtain the arrest report.
PBSO arrested Yacub late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:27 Saturday morning. Yacub was released on his own recognizance at 1:27 Saturday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Yacub is represented by a public defender. He has been ordered to have no contact with the person who he allegedly threatened to kill four times.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs
- REMINDER: No School Friday In Palm Beach County School District
- GETTING SICKER: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Rising
- Child Attacked At School, Palm Beach County School Board Sued
- PROSECUTORS: Killed Palm Beach County Fire Captain Was Drug Dealer
- Boca Raton’s Richard Marcic Charged With Battery On Officer
- COVID PALM BEACH COUNTY: Hospital Count Rising
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach: Temps in 50s Coming
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Systems Appear To Be Moving Away From U.S. Mainland