BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub allegedly made several death threats in writing. He was jailed early Saturday morning.
According to jail records and a charging document filed with the court, Yacub is charged with four counts of “intimidation — send written threat to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday evening. It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill or what wording he used. We will update once we obtain the arrest report.
PBSO arrested Yacub late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:27 Saturday morning. Yacub was released on his own recognizance at 1:27 Saturday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Yacub is represented by a public defender. He has been ordered to have no contact with the person who he allegedly threatened to kill four times.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring