BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub allegedly made several death threats in writing. He was jailed early Saturday morning.
According to jail records and a charging document filed with the court, Yacub is charged with four counts of “intimidation — send written threat to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday evening. It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill or what wording he used. We will update once we obtain the arrest report.
PBSO arrested Yacub late Friday night. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:27 Saturday morning. Yacub was released on his own recognizance at 1:27 Saturday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Yacub is represented by a public defender. He has been ordered to have no contact with the person who he allegedly threatened to kill four times.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat