One Violation Is Using Sanitizer That’s Too Strong.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation inspected the food service departments at Polo Club the day after BocaNewsNow.com ran several photos of workers not wearing masks. The photos were taken after the Palm Beach County executive order requiring mask use went into effect. The photos were not taken by a “disgruntled former employee” as some have claimed.
Security at Polo Club alerted that health inspectors were on property shortly after they cleared the gates Friday morning.
While no restaurant was cited Friday for significant issues, Polo Club did receive what’s known as a “high priority violation” for — of all things — using too much sanitizer. Here’s the official language:
“High Priority – Wiping cloth sanitizer solution exceeds the maximum concentration allowed. At production kitchen, sanitizer 400+ ppm quaternary. Solution corrected to 200ppm quaternary. **Corrected On-Site**
The “Terrace Patio” was also cited for an ice issue.
“Intermediate – Ice chute soiled/build up of mold-like substance/slime. In production kitchen.”
We note there were no mask violations recorded by DBPR during their visit, but we also note that we have learned management strictly reinforced masking policies and procedures Friday following our reporting, and before inspectors arrived.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested